Found...

It doesnt matter where I land
All I know I have myself placed safe in your hand...

The ground may shake me till my core
But I believe, way ahead lies our shore...

The moon never shone so bright
The days never went so light...

In spite of all the stains
I feel cleaned with the rains...

Love, I thought would never blossom
But you just showered me with it, friend-bosom...

Bringing myself to what I was
Makes me believe for sure all hindrances we may cross...

I rubbed for the jinny to come out with a roaring sound
Destiny just shook itself, and we have each other found... :)

Comments

  1. nice stuff. gives me a picture of a person who has just started her journey , but who believes in HIM.
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In fond memories of Capt. Nikhil Jadhav...

Help yourself

Was I...???